Fig-Banana cakes are healthy, delicious and very easy to bake! They are full of healthy ingredients and ideal as a good snack. One fig-banana cake is nutritious and very filling. So no hungry feelings after eating one!
Ingredients you need:
- 4 figs
- 3 bananas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 200 grams almond flour
- 140 grams fine oat flour
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 125 ml almond milk (unsweetened)
How to make these healthy fig-banana cakes:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degree Celsius
- Cut the figs into small pieces
- Mash the bananas (best to use a fork)
- Crunch the walnuts into pieces
- Mix the figs and the bananas together
- Add the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon
- Add the walnuts to the mixture
- Grease the cake tins with (olive)oil
- Divide the batter over the cake tins
- Put a banana slice or slice of the figs on top
- Place the cakes in the preheated oven
These healthy fig-banana cakes may be left at room temperature for several hours after baking. You can keep the leftovers in a airtight container and store in the fridge for about 3 days.
If you like healthy snacks than also try out my homemade nutrition bars recipe!