There are a lot of recipes for tasty snacks. I have some healthy snack recipes on my blog but this time I show you how you can make some homemade nutrition bars. A bar, without unhealthy ingredients and what really is a responsible snack. The bars are ideal to bring with you when you’re going somewhere. I always have one in my bag.
What do you need for homemade nutrition bars?
A food processor with a good knife, a flat rectangular dish and baking paper.
- 150 gram dates
- 100 gram dried apricots
- 100 gram pecans
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of raw cocoa
- coconut garnish
How do you make these delicious date bars?
- Cover the dish with baking paper.
- Put all the ingredients except for the coconut grater in the food processor. Turn on the food processor until it has become an even sticky mass.
- Scoop the date mixture into the dish. And divide it over the dish and press with the back of the spoon. Make sure the thickness of the mass is about 3 centimeters.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours you can cut the date mass into nice bars and garnish with coconut.
You can store the bars in the fridge for a few days.