Don’t know where to start with your workouts? Try the workouts bellow, those are the top 10 most viewed FitnessType workouts from 2021. All the workouts are low impact. Which doesn’t mean they are not intense and effective but they are very friendly for your tendons and joints.
1. 20 Min Standing Abs Workout – Beginner Friendly Abs Workout – No Jumping with Weights
This 20 minute workout consist of all standing exercises. Most abs workouts include lots of floor exercises like crunches but this one doesn’t. Grab a dumbbell for a little extra challenge and go for it!
2. 25 Minute Cardio Workout For Fat Loss – Fat Burning Low Impact Exercises at Home – Pyramid Style
This workout is a real burner and definitely gets you a good sweat. A pyramid HIIT workout means that you’re doing all the exercises in a set without any rest. The first round is 8 minutes, the second round 6 and the final round is only 4 minutes. Keep pushing till the end!
3. 30 Minute Cardio Workout for Beginners – Fat Burning Low Impact Exercises – No Jumping
If you’re just starting to work out or you’re coming back after an injurie, this workout is perfect for you to start with. In this workout you’re doing some basic cardio exercises which are easy to adjust to your own level of fitness. The sequence is 45 sec on – 15 sec active rest and half way you will have a break.
4. 10 Minute Warm Up Exercises Before Workout – Knee friendly Warm up – No Jumping
Not really a workout but a good warm up which you can do before any activity. Some of my older workouts don’t include a warm up, so you can use it for those. Make sure you warm up properly before every workout!
5. 25 Minute WALKING WORKOUT for WEIGHT LOSS – Low Impact Exercises Only
Getting your steps in daily is one of the basic guidelines of a good overall healthy lifestyle. But sometimes you don’t want to go outside because of the weather, on those days, this indoor walking workout is ideal for you.
6. 30 Minute Cardio Workout for Beginners – Fat Burning Low impact Exercises at Home – Fun Workout
This happy workout is created to make you smile while working out. The cardio exercises are easy to follow and bring a smile to your face! Try it out for some instant happiness 😀
7. 30 Minute Standing Abs Workout to Flat your Belly – At Home Abs Exercises – No Equipment
Most abs workouts include floor exercises and lots of crunches. With this standing abs workout you don’t go to the floor and you do cardio-like exercises with the focus on your abdomen and core.
8. 30 Minute HIIT Workout for Fat Loss – Fun and Fat Burning Low Impact Cardio Exercises – No Jumping
This workout is very intense! If you’re just starting out with doing workouts, don’t start with this one. The exercises are designed in such a way that you can easily perform them at a faster pace. The faster you go, the more intense the workout!
9. 30 Minute HIIT Workout For Fat Loss – Fun Low Impact Cardio Exercises – No Repeatings
This workout is a real interval workout using the Tabata style. 2 exercises are alternated. Each time you do the exercise for 20 seconds and you have a short rest for 10 seconds. Cardio is very intensive in this way and you are guaranteed to work on your condition!
10. 30 Minute Beginners Cardio Workout – Low Impact Beginner Exercises at Home – No Equipment
This workout is ideal for when you just start doing workouts (again). The intensity is easy to adjust and the exercises have little impact on your knees and ankles because there are no jumping exercises in them.
This top 10 FitnessType workout of 2021 is a good reflection of all FitnessType workouts. Do you like doing them? Find you next workout here and make sure to subscribe to the channel and get notified when a new video is posted.
See you in the next workout 👍